Join Our Team
We are always looking for enthusiastic, compassionate people to join our team at Reed Animal Hospital! Please check out our current job openings below:
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated individual to join our outstanding team! Our ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, compassionate, and have excellent communication skills.
Job Duties and Skills:
- Assisting veterinarians with examinations, anesthetic procedures, and associated record keeping.
- Blood draws restraint, placement of IV catheters, anesthesia, radiology, giving medication.
- Candidates should be prepared to work efficiently, with the ability to exercise good clinical judgment and compassion.
- Bending, kneeling, squatting, lifting up to 40 lbs, and extended periods of standing throughout the day may be required.
We are looking for a veterinary assistant with great attention to detail, the ability to follow instructions, and the ability to work cohesively with our skilled team of doctors and technicians.
Job Duties and Skills
- Assisting veterinarians with examinations and record keeping.
- Restraining/holding pets for veterinarians and technicians.
- Providing clean bedding, water, and litter pans for pets and cleaning cages, runs, and/or hospital facilities.
- Exercising and feeding hospitalized pets as needed.
We offer compensation commensurate with experience, skills, and education. Benefits for full-time employees include medical/dental insurance, significant pet care discounts, and more!
If this sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We Treat Your Pet as if They Were Our Own